3rd Supporting LGBT+ in the Workplace SummitLondon, Venue TBC
Failing to support LGBT+ colleagues is not just immoral, it is hugely detrimental to the sustainability of your business.
Registration fee: £395 plus VAT per delegate
Stonewall's 'LGBT in Britain - Work Report' has revealed some chilling statistics regarding the abuse, harassment and exclusion faced by many LGBT people at work. Aside from the moral argument to ensure employees can feel confident to be themselves at work, the business case is also compelling.
Organisation's who do not develop and strengthen a truly supportive and inclusive workplace face significantly lower levels of productivity from LGBT+ staff, under-utilisation of skills, a lack of engagement, a more constricted customer base, and potential legal costs of discrimination lawsuits.
This annual event follows two sold out editions, showing how organisations can change this situation to get the best out of their staff and expand their customer base. An extraordinary speaker line-up will deliver both practical and personal experience to share learning on the best ways to support your LGBT+ workers.
Why attend this crucial conference?
- Listen to case studies with effective strategies to create a truly inclusive workplace, including professional development initiatives
- Protect your LGBT+ workers by reviewing your grievance and disciplinary procedure
- Get top tips to secure senior buy-in and embed best-practice
- Hear a range of personal experiences and advice on helping your business benefit from a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Take part in practical round table problem solving discussions
Past speakers included: OUTstanding, Barclays, Sainsbury's, Fujitsu, Virgin Money, Thomson Reuters, Mishcon de Reya, Fidelity International, Deloitte, Carat, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Clifford Chance.
"Really informative with an excellent group of speakers" - Synergy Health
"All very informative" - Provident Financial Group
"Enjoyed the inspiration"- Hitachi
Please note: The agenda for this year's annual event is still being researched. Please check back shortly for the full agenda and confirmed speakers. If you have a topic to suggest or might like to speak at, ensorse, or sponsor this event, please click here to get involved.
Which functions will benefit from attending
- HR , Diversity & Inclusion, Recruitment & Resourcing, Policy & Strategy , Operations, Line Management, Legal, Talent, Training & Development
Contact us to book or discuss our events & services
Really informative with an excellent group of speakers
All very informative