Immigration & PBS Update for UK Employers
Is your organisation up-to-date with the latest Immigration and Points Based System (PBS) changes?
Price: £99 + VAT
As free movement ends, and changes are happening in business immigration, HR is more stretched than ever. Employers are seeing yet more changes to the UK’s ‘new’ PBS, which has only been in place since December 2020. A seemingly bewildering number of changes and adjustments has left our delegates worried that they may be inadvertently employing workers illegally.
We have trained thousands of employment professionals in this complex and fast-changing area. With the recruitment crisis continuing at pace, there is the double-edge issue of line managers needing greater numbers of fully-checked new starters, as well as the problem of many HR professionals being new to the role and not confident about ensuring their RTW checks and record-keeping are compliant.
Who is this Immigration & PBS update training for?
Whether you’re new to the role or need an urgent update this Immigration and Points Based System (PBS) refresher course will ensure you understand current and future immigration changes.
Ideal for those who have undertaken our full-day Non-UK Employee Visa Workshop training course over a year ago and need an update.
Delegate feedback from Immigration events:
"Absolutely brilliant. Really informative and well presented. The best explanation of the grace period and EU nationals I have heard in the last two years!" - MHA MacIntyre Hudson
"Good delivery pace, good pitch and very informative session throughout". - NCG
"Very informative event" - Hertford Regional College
Prefer to run this course In-house?
We can tailor any of our events to run in-house for your organisation for groups of 5 or more people. Explore over 30 bespoke In-house training courses here.
Which functions will benefit from attending
- HR, SECURITY, RECRUITMENT, LEGAL & COMPLIANCE, DIRECTORS & MANAGERS RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMIGRATION & RIGHT TO WORK CHECKS, VETTING & SCREENING, ADMINISTRATION & OPERATIONS
New routes and key dates: a synopsis, analysis and key requirements
- Business visas: Post-Covid implications and changes on RTW checks: key dates and developments
- High potential individual route
- Appendix scale-up
- Innovator route – change to extension requirements
- Global talent – changes to endorsement and documentary requirements
- Appendix private life
- Appendix settlement family life
- Appendix relationship with partner
- Home Office digital updates
- Illegal working in the UK: what to look out for to avoid prosecution
- Checking employee documentation: recent developments and case studies
- Sponsorship licences: essential updates
- Essential documents: an updated check list
- Ukraine: understanding visa-free and visa travel, work permit, immigration and refugee pathways
End of course
Contact us to book or discuss our events & services
Both speakers were very knowledgeable and content easy to follow
Very well organised, lovely and friendly team and speakers. Warm welcome from team