Platinum Level Sponsorship: Conferences and Summits
Platinum level sponsorship offers the sponsoring company the highest level of visibility across our conferences and summits.
This exclusive, high level sponsorship opportunity delivers not only brand awareness prior, during and post event but also reinforces the sponsors commitment through the event platform. Giving the sponsor the opportunity to highlight specific expertise and breadth of service for high-level HR leaders from businesses of all sizes covering a diverse range of sectors.
Below we have outlined the accompanying respective benefits of Platinum sponsorship:
- The organiser shall refer to the sponsorship package in all communications, branding and related material
- Exclusive brand positioning as Platinum Sponsor across marketing, promotions and media activities, including at show digital material, advertising, press announcements and online/digital activity
Acknowledgement, Editorial and Media Activity
- Acknowledgement in press releases
- Opportunity to work with our marketing team on ideas based on our event to maximise PR
- The BFI team will work with the Sponsor to help maximise promotion of the sponsorship externally to the business community and media as well as to the Sponsor’s stakeholders, clients and staff
Marketing and Promotions
Sponsor logos to be carried on all relevant online marketing and promotional collateral including:
- One Sponsor dedicated e-newsletter (created by BFI) to be issued to the relevant show’s entire database, including news about the Sponsor, along with additional stories generated by the Sponsor
- The Sponsor stories to be carried in two additional e-newsletters, issued to the relevant show’s database
- Sponsor logos to be carried on the homepage of the website of the show with a link to a specified URL
- Sponsor logo to be in a prominent position wherever Opening Address is referenced
- Inclusion of Sponsor social media campaign with at least five dedicated LinkedIn updates and five dedicated tweets in the lead-up to the show.
- Speaking Opportunities:
Opening address at the event (45 mins)
Opportunities to run live polls
Opportunity to run onscreen promotions and adverts between sessions
- Senior representative to sit on the main panel as a speaker
- Breakout Streams:
Opportunity to lead one of the breakout sessions (subject to be agreed upon)
Branding surrounding your stream
Live product demonstration
- One to one conversation in Virtual Workshops
- Sponsor logos to be carried on pages of the digital show guide
- Discounts of up to 50% for ten staff and corporate guests
- Inclusion in the post-show newsletter to all attendees at the event
- Provision of an account manager from BFI to manage the sponsorship throughout the partnership.