Supporting LGBT+ in the Workplace Summit IrelandDublin, Venue TBC
The Supporting LGBT+ In The Workplace Summit comes to Ireland for the very first time.
Failing to support LGBT+ colleagues is not just immoral, it is hugely detrimental to the sustainability of your business.
Registration fee: £395 + VAT (€443.60 + VAT)
Aside from the moral argument to ensure employees can feel confident to be themselves at work, the business case is also compelling.
Organisation's who do not develop and strengthen a truly supportive and inclusive workplace face significantly lower levels of productivity from LGBT+ staff, under-utilisation of skills, a lack of engagement, a more constricted customer base, and potential legal costs of discrimination lawsuits.
This event follows last year's sold-out UK launch, showing how organisations can change this situation to get the best out of their staff and expand their customer base. An extraordinary speaker line-up will deliver both practical and personal experience to share learning on the best ways to support your LGBT+ workers.
Why attend this crucial conference?
- Learn the keys to writing and implementing a workable policy
- Move beyond policy - understand how to practically support LGBT+ workers
- Listen to case studies with effective strategies to create a truly inclusive workplace, including professional development initiatives
- Determine how to overcome the cross-jurisdictional challenges for global companies
- Protect your LGBT+ workers by reviewing your grievance and disciplinary procedure
- Get top tips to secure senior buy-in and embed best-practice
- Ensure you can quantify the business case and maximise the advantages of an inclusive policy
- Learn how to establish and develop an LGBT+ friendly employer brand
- Hear a range of personal experiences and advice on helping your business benefit from a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Take part in practical round table problem solving discussions
Previous summit speakers included: OUTstanding, Barclays, Sainsbury's, Fujitsu, Virgin Money, Thomson Reuters, Mishcon de Reya, Fidelity International, Deloitte, Carat, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Clifford Chance, NHS, Tesco and more
"Really informative with an excellent group of speakers" - Synergy Health
"All very informative" - Provident Financial Group
"Enjoyed the inspiration"- Hitachi
Which functions will benefit from attending
- HR , Diversity & Inclusion, Recruitment & Resourcing, Policy & Strategy , Operations, Line Management, Legal, Talent, Training & Development
Coffee and registration
Morning tea and coffee
Lunch and networking
Delegates can meet and debate with colleagues facing similar workplace challenges
Afternoon tea & coffee
End of summit
Contact us to book or discuss our events & services
Really informative with an excellent group of speakers
Enjoyed the inspiration
Enjoyed the inspiration