Become a sponsor or exhibitor
Why sponsor a BFI event?
Sponsorship at our events will offer your company unparalleled relationship-building opportunities and a multi-channel marketing and PR programme that delivers a tangible ROI.
Our conference sponsorship packages
We offer three core levels of sponsorship packages for our conferences and summits, each package can be tailored to your individual needs:
Lessons Learnt Webcast Post-Event
- Branding in email campaigns to promote the conference, a minimum of 10 emails sent to our database
- Branding on the conference page
- Branding on our virtual conference guide
- One digital ad (slide format) to be highlighted during the conference
- 10 client passes
- 10 sponsor passes
- Branding in our follow-up emails to all attendees
- Post-event Lessons Learnt Webcast, hosted by BFI platform
Complete delegate list of all webcast registrants and attendees.
Additional sponsorship modules
Include one of our fortnightly free industry seminars “What to Do This Week” as part of your Sponsorship Package, to reinforce your solutions
- Become one of our Official Partners e.g. Official Travel or Training Partner, this offers exclusivity within your sector
- Immerse yourself in the virtual event platform, blending the convenience and reach of digital with the interaction of a physical event.
Experience the new way to network with your peers with interactive features including:
- Waiting room and video advertising
- Waiting room branding
- Panel discussions
- Live polling
- Audience Q&A
- Interactive Quiz
- Advert in the digital event guide
- Post-event case study
For further information on our events and sponsorship opportunities please fill in our contact form or alternatively contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUTstanding is a corporate members organisation for LGBT+ leaders, their allies and next generation leaders. OUTstanding helps its members develop more inclusive cultures through leadership development, mentoring, role modelling and sharing cutting edge best practice. Each year OUTstanding releases lists, in partnership with the Financial Times, celebrating LGBT+ and ally business leaders.
Giant provide specialist, end to end software and global workforce management solutions using unrivalled technology and smart managed services. The commitment to compliance at giant protects your business from risk and their rigorous international security standard ISO 27001 ensures that your data is GDPR secure. Their long-term clients including Barclays and Page Group benefit from giant’s expertise since 1992 and continue to do so.
For over 60 years, Mind has worked to improve the lives of all people with experience of mental health problems. Touching millions of lives thanks to their public campaigns, government lobbying and 1000+ services local Minds has delivered in communities across England and Wales.
The development of mental health problems within the working population is becoming an increasingly important issue in the UK. Simple steps to improve the management of mental health in the workplace should enable employers to save 30 per cent or more of these costs - at least £8 billion a year. Our focus is on helping organisations to implement practical, relevant and effective practices that can make a tangible and sustainable difference.