BFI's in-house training division
We have over 20 years' experience running in-house training courses for both private and public sector organisations and are fully-equipped to tailor a course to your organisation's specific needs.
- Cost effective: benefit from not having to pay out for travel fees and other expenses associated with attending a public course
- Company-specific course content: we select appropriate trainers and consultants to guarantee optimum learning and post-training implementation
- Great results: we use imagination, expertise and ongoing consultation to ensure the course is of the greatest relevance and that your team are engaged and committed
- No travel or time restrictions: you decide when & where the course takes place
- Personal & practical: test real-life scenarios and gain expert input and advice
- No identity protection issues: scheduling or confidentiality issues are non-existent unlike on a public course
At BFI, we understand that one size does not fit all. We provide four excellent ways to ensure you maximise your training budget by finding the best method of delivery for your aims
Further advanced information
A one day course that expands and deepens your team's knowledge by looking at the next steps you need to take, specific to your organsiation.
Scenario based training
Our experts test your team using real-time scenarios; a great opportunity to test practical knowledge through real-life exercises. Very popular.
Working together with up to 30 colleagues, you will take a workshop approach to understanding, writing and implementing policy.
Train the trainer
Maximise your investment by equipping your teams with the tools to deliver specifc training in-house themselves.
Our unrivalled 20 plus year track record gives you access to our extensive network of experts, ensuring the trainer we provide will have the expertise and subject knowledge to ensure delivery and instruction are world-class.
- Our trainers maintain the highest professional standard and are up-to-date on the latest HR thinking
- They engage and interact and impart knowledge with authenticity, integrity and enthusiasm
- They encourage debate and discussion to maximise learning and retention
- They are industry veterans, thought leaders and experience professionals to help you learn and master essential skills
- They add substance and depth to every course they lead
- They shape courses to ensure maximum learning and takeaway is for all participants
- They are acknowledged experts in their fields and disciplines
Take the first steps towards your optimum in-house training course, by filling in the form below.
If you would like to see some course agendas, click here