BFI's In-House Training Division
We have over 25 years' experience running in-house training courses for both private and public sector organisations and are fully equipped to tailor a course to your organisation's specific needs.
Following a pre-course questionnaire and a discussion with the course trainer, the agenda will be tailored to meet your specific requirements. This list is by no means extensive, so if you have a topic you would like training on, that isn't listed below, or on the enquiry form, we can still make it happen.
Currently, most of our in-house training is taking place online. We understand the importance of online engagement and all of our courses have been adapted to ensure attendees can make use of many simple tools to get the most out of the format.
Key in-house training courses are below. Scroll down and click 'more info' to see examples of course agendas
We provide training on a vast range of topics within 8 main categories:
- Employment law
- HR risk management
- Diversity and inclusion
- Working with trade unions
- Employee well-being
- Employee engagement
Enjoy the benefits
- Cost-effective: benefit from not having to pay out for travel fees and other expenses associated with attending a public course
- Company-specific course content: we select appropriate trainers and consultants to guarantee optimum learning and post-training implementation
- Great results: we use imagination, expertise and ongoing consultation to ensure the course is of the greatest relevance and that your team are engaged and committed
- No travel or time restrictions: you decide when & where the course takes place
- Personal & practical: test real-life scenarios and gain expert input and advice
- No identity protection issues: scheduling or confidentiality issues are non-existent unlike on a public course
Find the best delivery method
At BFI, we understand that one size does not fit all. We provide four excellent ways to ensure you maximise your training budget by finding the best method of delivery for your aims
Webinar and video live-streaming
A digital group training experience perfect for teams who are working remotely.
Further advanced information
A one day course that expands and deepens your team's knowledge by looking at the next steps you need to take, specific to your organsiation.
Our experts test your team using real-time scenarios; a great opportunity to test practical knowledge through real-life exercises. Very popular.
Working together with up to 30 colleagues, you will take a workshop approach to understanding, writing and implementing policy.
Train the trainer
Maximise your investment by equipping your teams with the tools to deliver specific training in-house themselves.
About our trainers
Our unrivalled 25 year track record gives you access to our extensive network of experts, ensuring the trainer we provide will have the expertise and subject knowledge to ensure delivery and instruction are world-class.
- Our trainers maintain the highest professional standard and are up-to-date on the latest HR thinking
- They engage and interact and impart knowledge with authenticity, integrity and enthusiasm
- They encourage debate and discussion to maximise learning and retention
- They are industry veterans, thought leaders and experienced professionals to help you learn and master essential skills
- They add substance and depth to every course they lead
- They shape courses to ensure maximum learning and takeaway is for all participants
- They are acknowledged experts in their fields and disciplines
Delegate in-house training testimonials
"The training was absolutely brilliant, really well delivered with great content and very thought provoking. It was great to interact with new people and hear about people's experiences - thank you so much"
"Can we please have more of this, it is amazing! Such a fantastic session, thank you!"
Both speakers were very knowledgeable and content easy to follow
Very well organised, lovely and friendly team and speakers. Warm welcome from team
A really useful day with lots of constructive ideas
Good practical focus rather than just looking at legal aspects
Very useful and very interesting, enlightening
Very informative, left with a much clearer understanding of document certification
Thank you for a professional, informative event